For Week Ending May 23, 2015
In year-over-year comparisons, weekly metrics have consistently struggled to keep up with 2014 numbers. The differences have been minor, for sure, and the slight lowering of volume is not exactly unexpected. The Regina market has performed well for years, and although this year may not ultimately set any records, it is still very much reliable.
In the Regina region, for the week ending May 23:
- New Listings increased 13.7% to 207
- Firm Sales decreased 11.0% to 81
- Inventory increased 2.1% to 2,341
For the month of May:
- Median Sales Price decreased 1.1% to $302,500
- Days on Market increased 7.7% to 42
- Percent of Current List Price Received decreased 0.3% to 96.6%
- Months Supply of Inventory increased 23.2% to 6.9
Click here to read Previous Weekly Activity Reports.